Beginning May 31, we will resume in person services with a 10:30 a.m. service only. In the near future as the situation develops we plan on adding our other services back to our normal routine. Please remember, if you are at high-risk for COVID-19 (older than 65, immune compromised, etc.) we encourage you to consider staying home. If you have a fever or do not feel well please do not come to the service.
To keep all worshippers safe we have put together some general guidelines to follow:
- We ask that you refrain from physical contact and practice socially distancing. We have blocked off some rows in the auditorium and added other chairs to provide enough seats for everyone while still maintaining social distancing guidelines.
- We will ask everyone to wear a mask, at least while entering and exiting the building. Masks may be removed during the worship service. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building. Surfaces will be disinfected after each service.
- We ask that you park in all the lots and utilize the various entrances upon entering and exiting the building. The doors will be propped open.
- We will not pass the offering bags during the service. Instead, an offering box will be available for you to place your offering in upon entering or exiting the auditorium. You may also utilize our online giving here on the website (main menu bar).
- At this time we will not offer children’s classes or nursery services. We will reserve a section in the auditorium for parents with young children in case they need to exit the worship service with their child.
- We will record the service and post the recording Sunday afternoon on our video sermons page.
Red Rocks Baptist Church cannot be held liable for anyone contracting Covid-19, but will take reasonable precautions to protect worshippers from infection.
(updated 5/28/20 at 4:02 p.m.)