Bible Reading Plans
The Word of God ministers to the heart of any person who reads it. There are a number of plans to help you read through the Bible. Click any of the links below to view different Bible reading plans.
- Read through the Bible in one year cover to cover with The Bible Project reading plan or with a simple yearly reading schedule.
- Read through the Bible chronologically in a year.
- Read through the New Testament in one year, in six months or in one month.
- Read through four different sections of the Bible each day by following Robert Murray M’Cheyne’s schedule. Read his full explanation or view the condensed M’Cheyne schedule.
- Read through the Bible in a year by reading a section from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs each day or by reading from multiple sections of Scripture each day.
- Read through the Old Testament each year while reading a New Testament book every day for a month. Read a fuller explanation here and view a sample schedule here.
Remember, you can follow a Bible reading plan through a Bible app like YouVersion or Logos. Subscribing to reading plans through an app will allow you to set reminders to read your Bible.